We’re looking for an all round designer to join our growing team and work across our entire client portfolio. You’ll need to be happy being creative in any way – from brand to social.
Embracing briefs to design and artwork ideas to a highly finished standard in the required format. The role involves utilising a wide range of design skills and disciplines from print and online design, through to photography retouching.
Working closely within the Creative Director and wider creative department, you’ll provide input from the start of the design process right through to delivery on a range of exciting briefs. Excellent organisation skills, managing deadlines and offering design solutions are key to the success of the role.
So, if you’re creative minded and are looking for somewhere to grow and develop, drop us a line. We’d love to chat about your portfolio and fill you in on all the benefits on offer here.
- Creating a standard of work that meets the brief and brings designs to life;
- Being a source of inspiration for the department and agency.
- Creating eye-catching and provocative design to illustrate the potential of the work;
- Offering alternative practical design routes to inspire fresh thinking to achieve the required results.
- Converting and manipulating design into print ready artwork;
- Making sure all the alignment is correct, bleed is applied and the correct fonts and spelling checks are applied;
- Taking any given image and making sure it is submitted to the highest viewing standard;
- Changing colours/backgrounds/tonal values if necessary and comping various images together;
- Ensuring all the perspective and shadows are correct.
Delivery of processes
- Having meticulous attention to detail to ensure all work is presented is to an exceptional quality;
- Working with others to check their own work and taking responsibility for proofing before final sign off;
- Organising and coordinating the flow of work through creative to meet deadlines and ensure each project is on budget within the guideline parameters;
- Putting all artwork checks in place, applying cover sheets for multiple persons;
- Proactively anticipating potential issues and communicating solutions to manage expectations;
- Supporting colleagues (e.g. with Client services) to ensure they are constantly in the loop and can provide answers to Client queries;
- Preferably daily, but always weekly, keeping your time sheets up to date and accurate, so we ensure we deliver profitability
- Establishing and maintaining well organised systems and files to ensure efficient day to day practice.
Skills and knowledge
- Maintaining a high degree of knowledge of industry software. e.g. photoshop, illustrator, in-design and acrobat;
- Keeping up to date with enhancements and innovations within the industry and identifying how these can be translated to current or future work.
- Full Time (Mon – Fri 09.00 – 17.30)
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 23 days holiday + your birthday and bank holidays
- A contributory pension scheme
- Perkbox membership with access to over 250 monthly lifestyle offers
- A healthcare cash plan membership
- A discounted and supported travel scheme
- Childcare voucher salary sacrifice scheme
- Regular performance reviews and feedback
Send your CV here to apply: email@example.com