There is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager (Ecommerce Marketing) to join our team based in Bristol or Leeds.
The ecommerce marketing industry has continued to grow throughout lockdown and this saw the launch of Evolution, an ecommerce agency focussing on delivering a return on investment and strong partnerships with our clients. Evolution is a sister agency to Ponderosa and part of Audience Collective.
Evolution Agency is currently based in the centre of Leeds, but there is an option to be based in our Bristol office if that better suits your location. You will be on a full-time permanent basis with a competitive salary and bonus structure.
Our sales and results focus is perfect for a self-motivated individual who is looking to make a mark within an exciting and energetic environment. We are looking for somebody who can back themselves to bring on new clients from the start and be rewarded for it.
There are a host of benefits working for the agency, including a company pension, membership to Perkbox, Sovereign Health Care and a company travel scheme, as well as your birthday off!
Responsibilities and Duties
The primary focus is on bringing on-board new business, mostly through outbound sales, with some inbound enquiries.
You will be expected to:
- Manage both our existing sales pipeline and develop new business opportunities.
- Work with Evolution ecommerce experts across the business to develop proposals and presentments to generate new MQL and SQL.
- Ensure sales and marketing collateral is on-point and holds relevance by working alongside the Marketing Managers.
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders and successfully work across the group network.
- Track sales and performance through the company’s CRM – HubSpot.
- Manage short/medium and long-terms sales pipelines and ensure pipeline values are on track with company targets.
- Build and develop strong relationships with potential clients.
- Work towards and achieve monthly call and contract sales targets.
- Generate sales over the telephone, via email communications and other internet-based applications.
- Develop and pitch strategic marketing plans in collaboration with the tech team.
- Self-motivated and proactive when sourcing quality commercial leads and nurturing them into loyal customers
- Identify trends within productisation and servicing to fulfil customer needs.
- Attend external meeting virtually and in person (When Covid restrictions permit)
- Generate relevant new leads, identify and contact key decision-makers.
- Represent the Company brand in a knowledgeable and expert manner.
Qualifications and Skills
Our ideal person has:
- Two+ years’ experience within a B2B telesales environment (preferable), full training will be given to the right applicant.
- The ability to win quality new business, leads will be provided but we want a pro-active approach combined with a can do attitude.
- Strong communication, phone manner and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently, using your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Experience and knowledge of online marketing would be advantageous.
- Good organisational skills especially timing and planning
- Confident in presentation skills – whether virtually or in-person
- Excellent communications with internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Salary dependant on skills and experience of up to £25,000
- OTE: £31,000
- 23 days holiday + your birthday and bank holidays
- A contributory pension scheme
- Perkbox membership with access to lifestyle discounts
- A healthcare cash plan membership (Sovereign Health Care)
- A discounted travel scheme (Northern Rail or M-Card)
- Childcare voucher salary sacrifice scheme
- Regular performance reviews and feedback
- Excellent OTE Commission
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Full Training and ongoing career development
- Workplace Pension
A bit more about Evolution Agency
- Evolution is a specialist eCommerce agency that helps businesses thrive. We do this by unifying best-in-class technical expertise with forward thinking design, CRO and digital marketing, to provide solutions for clients that are built around their needs and ambitions for growth.
- We understand that clients don’t just want a website, so our approach takes a big picture, long term view that considers ongoing performance and future-proofing eCommerce businesses in an increasingly competitive landscape.
- We have clients across all sectors:
- Electricals – Hisense, Russell Hobbs, George Foreman
- Food & Drink – Hawkshead Brewery, Puerto de Indias Gin, The Real Yorkshire Pudding Company
- Leisure – ABI Holiday Homes, Maguires
- B2B – Ilke Homes, HFL, Corona Energy
- Our values that drive and define us are:
- Creative We always back our creative – it’s what sets us apart
- Bold We believe in our experience and we share what is right
- Commercial We spend your money as if it were our own.
- Collaborative We work together to get the best results for clients
- Curious We find better ways to do things. Every day is a school day.
- Engaging We always care and strive to always be good company
- The agency is part of a larger group of agencies called Audience Group, which allows us to offer research, digital media now, plus PR and SEO/CRO when acquired in the near future.
Send your CV here to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org