We are looking for an Account Manager with at least 2+ years integrated agency experience in a client services role who can service and develop existing accounts.
The role is suited to an established as Account Manager with integrated agency experience who wants to develop their levels of ownership and responsibilities in a new different environment.
- You will support client’s strategic plans, while taking ownership for the delivery of all aspects of daily account management responsibilities.
- Essentially, the role is about account growth by building strong external and internal relationships, delivering creative and profitable solutions within budget and tight timescales.
- Accurate account administration is an essential part of our daily routines with high standards expected in all aspects of management accounts, contact reports, estimating, scheduling, invoicing and more.
- Meetings happen regularly, whether it’s to drive ideas, process or solutions. Proper prep for any meeting is a must to demonstrate professionalism and present suggestions in a way that others acknowledge and buy into.
Our success is built on the people we employ. The person we are looking for will have:
- A natural ability to connect, engage and collaborate
- Insight which challenges the brief and inspires Creative
- Adaptability, because beginning and end dates change (regularly)
- The ability to anticipate and communicate factors which may affect projects
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills
- A level of care which comes through in whatever you say and do
- A rigour for process that picks up the detail without reminders
- Active listening skills and be inquisitive to hear and know more
- A desire to generate opportunity to build on the existing client base
- Experience of managing or supervising others to encourage professional and personal development
- Varied integrated experience, ideally with some print experience and social and digital knowledge
- Full Time 37.5hrs (Mon – Fri 09.00 – 17.30)
- Competitive salary dependant on Experience
- Based in central Leeds office with option of Agile working 2 days per week
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25 days over 2 years) + your birthday and bank holidays
- A contributory pension scheme
- Perkbox membership with access to over 250 monthly lifestyle offers
- A healthcare cash plan membership
- A discounted and supported travel scheme
- Childcare voucher salary sacrifice scheme
- Regular performance reviews and feedback
Send your CV here to apply: email@example.com