We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team at out of our partner companies (based in Leeds LS11) to assist in the execution of marketing communications to support growth across online sales and brand awareness.
This role is an excellent opportunity to develop upon the skills required for a marketing manager role and would suit an individual who enjoys responsibility, has a strong personality and drive to achieve results across online channels.
- Executing the online marketing strategy to deliver a positive impact on brand recognition and awareness across multiple consumer purchase channels.
- Supporting department head in developing and executing marketing strategy to build brand awareness and equity.
- Brand ambassador for products and putting the customer and end users at the heart of all marcomms.
- Manage and co-ordinate sponsorship activities in particular football activations.
- PM function for core campaigns that will require ownership and close monitoring to deliver within the set time frame.
- Representing marketing at retailer/agency meetings.
- Co-ordinating and partnering with PR, creative and design agencies working on marketing activities.
- Analytical focus on measuring marketing impact, ROI and ability to synthesis findings.
- Provide robust dashboard reporting and insights on all marketing activity.
- Managing CRM database and developing a journey for customer acquisition and retention.
- Supporting role in organising events as part of global sponsorships.
- Budget management and the ability to track annual spend and scrutinise campaign costs.
- Administrative understanding of invoice processing and budget management.
- Keep in touch with current market trends across the CE industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Formal Qualifications
- Solid 5 years marketing experience with a well rounded approach to multiple disciplines. (Brand, Retail, Product, CRM and digital).
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (minimum award 2:1)
- A background in consumer marketing and brand management. Experience within consumer electronics retailing is desirable.
- Exceptional project management and organisational skills to deliver campaign on time.
- Experience in digital campaign management (banners, SEO, PPC, CRM, analytics, content management and social media) with the objective of branding building to support sales.
- Experience of creating marketing assets and communications materials.
- Ability to demonstrate cross functional collaboration with other department functions and agency management.
- Commercially astute marketer with the ability to demonstrate structured analysis, reporting and ROI on activity.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Results focused attitude.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Ability to deal with pressure.
- Full UK Driving Licence required.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Making an Impact: they should be proactive, action orientated, committed to deliver results and go after stretch targets. They should be able to work with autonomy on specific responsibilities.
- Self-Starter: candidates should have passion and enthusiasm for working in Sales. An ability to thrive on challenges, whilst keeping a healthy attitude under pressure is important.
- Creator Mindset: has the ability to learn from success & failures, proactively seeks improvement and looks to find solutions to challenges.
- Team Player Attitude: strong team player with ability to effectively listen, contribute and influence cross functionally. They should be willing to help others and be focused on Customer needs.
- Excellence in Execution: candidates should take responsibility for the quality of their work, as well as striving to do things better and faster. They should be proactive in developing multiple skills and open to learning from others.
- Organised in Action: they should be able to manage multiple priorities and adapt to changing priorities as needed. Ability to escalate issues before they become problems is key.
Key External Relationships
- Marketing agencies
Key Internal Relationships
- Marketing Team
- National Account Managers
- Product Managers
- Finance Team
- Logistics Team
- Service Team
Send your CV here to apply: email@example.com