We are Audience Collective, a group of agencies that work collaboratively to ensure better results for our clients.
Ponderosa are looking for somebody to join the team as a Social Media Director/Head of Social Media. In this role you’ll be strategic lead on all social accounts and manage the social media team. This involves taking overall responsibility for ensuring the strategy is set and the strategy is successfully executed by the team. You will lead the way in ensuring a strong social media presence throughout the agency and drive forward new business opportunities.
- To have overall responsibility for defining and setting the Social strategy to continuously build clients’ presence on social media;
- To ensure the Social Media strategies set for each client are grounded in Brand Strategy and are clearly aligned to deliver on the required client objectives;
- To be the Social Guardian of the brand role and ensure the strategies set are followed;
- To work with the heads of departments to create a culture of collaboration between client services, creative, strategy, digital and the social team;
- Presenting proposals and delivering compelling pitches to clients to win trust and new business.
- To drive pitches and proposals, relevant to social media to grow the account base
- Confidently generating ideas to excite and delight clients which can be converted into new business opportunities.
- Proposing costs for each new business opportunity to match budget with service levels;
- Forecasting and planning resources to ensure headcount is relative to income;
- Ensuring costs and timings are always agreed and signed off by client services;
- To develop and grow existing clients’ accounts to ensure continued profitability for the clients and the agency.
- Timely decision making on when work within the social team requires final sign off before it is submitted to clients;
- Ensuring work is in line with best practice on social media, social strategy, client requests and wider campaign activity;
- Following the agreed briefing process to ensure collaboration with relevant teams at the appropriate times;
- Preferably daily, but always weekly, keeping your time sheets up to date and accurate, so we ensure we are delivering profitably;
Leadership and people management
- Giving direction to the team by clearly defining and setting expectations;
- Reviewing team and individual performance to encourage improvement and potential;
- Encouraging and motivating people to deliver;
- Passing on skills and experience to help others to develop and progress;
- Managing and resolving issues professionally using the appropriate processes;
- Facilitating collaboration within the team and across teams in the agency.
What we can offer you.
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Working
- Quarterly Bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free Annual Leave day for your Birthday
- A contributory pension plan
- Perkbox membership
- A healthcare cash plan membership
- A discounted and supported travel scheme
- Development and continuous improvement opportunities
- Social events and activities during the year
Send your CV here to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org