We’re doing it. It’s happening. We are searching for a talented junior digital designer to join our team and work in our enthusiastic and (frankly) brilliant digital design team.
We’re on a serious mission to help brands apply design thinking to digital and help transform businesses. If you think this sounds like your kind of thing and something you’d get a real kick out of, send in your CV and portfolio!
Right. What do you need to know?
- Up to three years experience ideal. Recent graduates may also apply.
- You must must have experience across Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe XD, Invision Studio, Sketch or similar.
- Free thinking and confidence in expressing your views
- Understanding of colour, layout and typography
- Seriously excited to work with great brands and help build new ones
- Email design experience
- Familiarity with User Experience and techniques such as wireframes and prototyping.
- Proof that you are always thinking about our mission: Better Works
- Having a technical appreciation of front end technologies and an ability to work closely with our powerhouse frontend development teams
- You have to have a sense of humour. Non-negotiable (sorry!).
- Scamping / illustration experience
- Micro-animations for User Interfaces / Motion design for social videos (pref. After Effects
Boring but also important stuff
- The role is full time
- Working hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday p.a + your birthday and bank holidays (prorated from start date)
- A contributory pension scheme
- Perkbox membership with access to over 250 monthly lifestyle offers
- A healthcare cash plan membership
- A discounted and supported travel scheme
- Annual bonus scheme (conditions apply)
- Regular performance reviews and feedback
Send your CV here to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org