This role is working closely with the Head of Social to support with maximising new business opportunities and developing the existing client portfolio.
Reporting to: Head of Social Media
- Writing new business proposals, from start to finish
- Identifying key opportunities with prospective clients, interpreting and understanding their needs
- Confidently generating ideas that will excite and delight clients
- Providing the creative teams with a clear, concise and inspiring brief to support new business, including leading brainstorm and briefing meetings
- Presenting proposals and delivering compelling pitches to win trust and new business
- Costing each new business opportunity to match budget with service levels, ensuring that the client’s expectations are met
- Commercially driven to develop and grow existing clients’ accounts to ensure continued profitability for the clients and the agency, identifying opportunities for cross selling and farming clients
- Managing the client relationship to support the smooth transition from new business to live client.
- Supporting and driving the development of new services and products
- Supporting the Social Media team with other clients particularly those with strategic issues
- Supporting team development
- Creating content to promote the agency through its digital channels
- An ability to understand and interpret the client’s needs and identify innovative solutions.
- A creative and open minded approach, demonstrating fresh and bold ideas
- Experience, understanding and up to date knowledge of the social landscape
- Strong communication and engaging presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach, quickly building relationships with clients, the Social team and wider Agency.
- A strategic focus and ability to step back and see the bigger picture allowing for creative solutions and spotting opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years agency experience or other relevant experience
Send your CV here to apply: email@example.com