We are a full-service marketing agency in central Leeds, offering a blend of strategic thinking, digital innovation and inspiring ideas to a broad range of clients. Bringing every aspect of a brand to life, our clients rely on us to deliver results that give them presence, sustainability, value and success.
This role is suited to someone with previous resource or project management experience, ideally within an advertising or marketing agency.
You must have a passion for and good understanding of digital, creative, website builds and integrated marketing. A creative flair, strong communication skills, an ability to manage multiple project deliverables and being comfortable working within a fast-paced and ever-changing environment are key to your success in this role. You should also possess great organisational competencies and be able to manage the work flow of the creative/digital process from start to finish.
- Management of all creative, design & development resource requests from the teams, assigning relevant resource to each request in a timely, efficient manner
- Oversight of the resource schedule to ensure the studios are running effectively and workloads are managed.
- Run the weekly resource booking meetings, ensuring teams are requesting the right resource and time for each project
- Interrogate all briefs to make sure all information is included and signed off before going into the studio.
- Inform team members of any project status updates or changes to briefings/studio holidays or deadlines that may impact them
- Ensuring a collaborative approach to the timelines of integrated projects. Providing timely communication between relevant departments including Digital, Account Management and Creative
- Build & maintain a black book of freelance contacts including specialists across Creative, Design, Production, Digital & Social, experiential, and post production.
- Being aware of and utilising, the team’s specific skill sets where necessary to ensure projects are best placed with the correct resource
- Manage the allocation of a monthly freelance budget and booking of freelancers to budget
- Coordinating campaign/project resource from initial stages through to delivery
- Ensuring the stages of the project are met according to client and creative brief, budget, resource and deadline deliverables
- Managing campaign/project resources and updating key stakeholders on requirements across multiple departments (Digital, Planning, Social & Account Management)
- Working across multiple projects and ensuring all parties are informed of progress and potential issues
- Monitoring briefs to ensure they are correct and have been discussed with studio (avoiding scope creep). Ensuring the quoted time is reflective of the time required, and the time booked is reflective of time quoted.
- Tracking late briefs and ensuring no dead time
- Monitoring current traffic processes and inputting ideas on how to improve current practices and quick wins where required
- Supporting Account and Project Managers with creating client project timelines where required
- Building effective relationships with key departments internally
Our success is built on the people we employ. The person we are looking for will have:
- Resource/Project management experience.
- Previous Ad/Marketing agency experience
- Excellent organisational skills, naturally juggling multiple tasks at any one time. Experience managing a high volume of work
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment. You cope effectively when things are up in the air and carefully manage ever shifting priorities.
- A problem solver with an understanding of the creative & digital industries
- You genuinely care about people and build collaborative working relationships. You listen well to challenges and work with people to overcome problems in a positive way.
- Great attention to detail
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- A real self starter – Never be sat there twiddling their thumbs and enjoy working with the wider team.
- Experience in using Traffic management software
- Mac literate – knowledge of Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office.
- Experience is preferable to qualifications for this role. You should show an aptitude for technology and creativity with either a creative-led degree, A-Levels or equivalent qualifications.
- Attractive salary depending on experience.
- 23 days holiday + your birthday and bank holidays
- A contributory pension scheme
- Perkbox membership with access to over 250 monthly lifestyle offers
- A healthcare cash plan membership
- A discounted and supported travel scheme
- Childcare voucher salary sacrifice scheme
- Regular performance reviews and feedback
Send your CV here to apply: Melm@ponderosa.agency