We are a full-service agency in central Leeds, offering a blend of strategic thinking, digital innovation and inspiring ideas to a broad range of clients.
We’re looking for a Social Media Executive or Senior Social Media Executive with at least 1 to 2 years experience to create and execute social content in line with the social strategy, and look after social media communities.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about social media and brands, and able to think creatively, while also displaying great attention to detail when executing activity.
As with many agency roles, this job is fast paced but incredibly rewarding.
This role gives the opportunity to manage the social media presence for our clients.
You create and execute social content that is in line with the brand, the strategy, and any campaigns, and look after the communities you manage. You continually develop your understanding of social to develop what you do for your clients.
You champion social media internally and with clients to deliver outstanding brand communication results.
Client service and support
- Actioning all aspects of social media retainers for clients in line with the strategy and social best practice;
- Demonstrating an awareness of ‘the big picture’ for your clients – their objectives, the wider market context, competitor activity, campaigns;
- Building client relationships through developing and executing great content, and building rapport;
- Confidently presenting work in a way that excites and engages the client;
- Reporting on activity to champion our successes with clients;
- Offering suggestions for the development of your clients within and outside of social media;
- Producing client roadmaps, pulling together ideas from the Strategist, Creative, Senior Social Executives and client team;
- Contributing to new business proposals and pitches through research and ideas;
- Building your knowledge of the social landscape;
- Fulfilling the role of Channel Champion for your assigned social channel;
- Creating content to promote the agency digitally;
Processing and progressing work
- Identifying chargeable work, supporting in writing proposals and costing where needed;
- Being diligent in knowing the status of client work, following up on detail and keeping the client team and your line manager informed;
- Working closely with teams from across the business to ensure the best outcome for all clients;
- Providing clear briefs to the creative teams;
Accounts and administration
- Being proactive and accurate in the execution of administrative tasks;
- Preferably daily, but always weekly keeping your timesheets up to date and accurate so we ensure we deliver profitability.
- Full Time (Mon – Fri 09.00 -17.30)
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays off.
- A contributory pension scheme
- Leeds city centre offices
- Perkbox membership with access to over 250 monthly lifestyle offers
- A healthcare cash plan membership
- A discounted and supported travel scheme
- Annual bonus scheme (conditions apply)
- Regular performance reviews and feedback
Send your CV here to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org